Women’s Sport: visible, viable, unstoppable
Y Sport: is a new sports management and sponsorship consultancy focused solely on the strategic and commercial development of women’s sport. Y Sport is innovative, provocative and unique in character, and will help to shape and develop this new market. It will re-imagine and re-define the commercial possibilities for business, media and women's sport to work together. It will create new conversations and campaigns between industry leaders, discover and nurture new talent, develop new events and properties that will deliver financial and wider benefit for sport, and business. It will lead from the front.
Y-Sport: innovative, inclusive, increasing investment
Y-Sport will advance the political, business and social agenda of women through sport by:
- Demonstrating the business benefits of inclusion by partnering with women's sport
- Re-defining the commercial offer moving it from worthy to irresistible
- Realising the value of female talent
Y-Sport will work with business, media and sport to reinforce the rationale for commercial investment in women's sport. With a specialist knowledge of women's sport, and inclusive business expertise, we will reshape and create new commercial opportunities, demonstrating a genuine return.
How we will work
- Helping business to understand that a more inclusive business is a more profitable business and that working with women’s sport proves that you are serious
- Helping sport to re-think and re- define its commercial offer in this emerging market to increase investment and raise profile
- Working with media to increase the profile, audience and coverage of women’s’ sport in a commercially compelling and entertaining way that drives value for all partners.
“Y-Sport can be a real game changer for women’s sport. By helping businesses, sports and individual athletes to forge innovative partnerships – they will play a significant role in changing the funding landscape for good. We are delighted to be forging a long term alliance with Y-Sport.” Tammy Parlour, Co-Founder WST
“Cool business logic dictates that the sponsorship of women’s sport should gear up significantly. The momentum is unstoppable and I’m delighted that smart alliances are forming to accelerate this progress. The 30% Club, the Women’s Sport Trust, Women Ahead and Y-Sport will all combine to change the funding landscape for good.” Helena Morrissey, CEO Newton Investment Management & Chair 30% Club.
Y-Football, also part of the the Y-Group, will provide specialist services to this important and fast growing women's sports market, in the UK and overseas. Y-Football has strong relationships with The FA, national football leagues, clubs and associations, the PFA, UEFA and FIFA.